Orthodontists are known for helping patients have sparkling, straight smiles. However, the services Idaho Orthodontics provides extends far beyond just braces and retainers.
As the leading orthodontist in Pocatello, we’re proud to serve patients for a variety of oral healthcare needs.
Orthodontists are trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the gums, teeth, and mouth, but specialize in diagnosing and treating misalignments of the teeth and jaw. That includes a variety of methods and treatments, including the following services:
- Diagnose and treat malocclusion—or misaligned teeth and jaws.
- Create a treatment plan for straightening teeth, including braces and retainers.
- Monitor facial growth, including the jawline and proper bite, in children.
- Install devices like braces, palatal expanders, orthodontic headgear, and more.
- Perform surgery to straighten teeth when needed.
A trained orthodontist can correct overcrowded or misaligned teeth, misaligned jaws including crossbites, overbites, and underbites, install space fillers for children to maintain space as permanent teeth grow in, provide lip and cheek bumpers to prevent excessive pressure on the teeth, correct the bones and joints of the mouth with palatal expanders, and provide retainers to maintain proper teeth and jaw placement.
Orthodontist In Pocatello, Idaho
Idaho Orthodontics specializes in all of your orthodontic care needs.
Each patient is unique, so you can count on our care, attention, and specialized treatment plan to pave the way to healing that’s tailor made for you.